Bussmann / Eaton SCF Self-Control Fuses are triggerable fuses that provide overcurrent and overcharge (overvoltage) protection. The Bussmann / Eaton SCF fuses feature a three-terminal surface-mount design in a compact and low-height footprint. These circuit protection devices offer 12A to 45A nominal current ratings. These SCF Self-Control Fuses come in three footprints (4030, 5432, and 9550) for compact/high-power applications and are ideal for single-/multi-cell battery packs.
- Three-terminal surface mount circuit protection device in compact and low-height footprint
- 12A to 45A nominal current ratings
- Halogen-free and RoHS compliant
- Ideal for single-cell and multi-cell battery packs
- Three footprints offered for compact and high-power applications
more information: www.eaton.com