Analog Devices Inc. LTC7067 Dual High-Side MOSFET Gate Driver integrates two ground-referenced, low voltage digital signal inputs to drive two N-channel high-side power MOSFETs with supply voltages up to 140V. Both drivers provide excellent noise and transient immunity. The two drivers are symmetric and independent of each other, allowing complementary or non-complementary switching.
The internal MOSFET drivers of the LTC7067 feature a powerful 0.8Ω pull-down and 1.5Ω pull-up. This feature allows the use of large gate capacitance high voltage MOSFETs. Additional features include UVLO, TTL/ CMOS compatible inputs, and a fault indicator.
The Analog Devices Inc. LTC7067 Dual High-Side MOSFET Gate Driver is available in a thermally enhanced 12-lead MSOP package and is AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications.
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Unique symmetric floating gate driver architecture
- High noise immunity with ±10V ground difference tolerance
- 140V maximum input voltage independent of IC supply voltage VCC
- 5V to 14V VCC operating voltage
- 4V to 14V gate driver voltage
- 0.8Ω pull-down, 1.5Ω pull-up for fast turn-on/off
- TTL/CMOS compatible input
- VCC UVLO/OVLO and floating supplies UVLO
- Drives dual N-channel MOSFETs
- Open-drain fault indicator (VCC UVLO/OVLO, Gate driver UVLO and thermal shutdown)
- -40°C to 150°C operating junction temperature range
- Thermally enhanced MSOP-12 package with an exposed pad
more information: https://www.analog.com/en/products/ltc7067.html